Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My blue and white quilt is almost finished

I can't wait to show you this quilt.
My friend, Jane Hair, does long arm quilting as a business. She does amazing work. When I started making this quilt I knew I wanted her to quilt it for me. I knew I couldn't doing anything close to what she can do. So here it is. Cara just went and picked it up and took these pictures. I couldn't wait to see it in person.
Just Amazing!
I am in awe!
Love it!
Thank you so much Jane! Now to get it here so that I can bind it and put it to use.




3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! So glad you love it! It is beautiful! I really don't know if I'd ever have the patience to make a quilt with such little squares like you can! Maybe someday! You forgot to mention that it is all done by hand... not computerized! I can't believe how perfect it is! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's so nice! I can't believe it's all done by hand!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete