Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Ethan and his Marvelous Accomplishments

Ethan's new band made these 2 videos at practice yesterday. Their name is Tetanus Junglegym.
 
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJSgJxI49k4&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HLiogCD5t0

They are very good! They are hoping to get a gig at the Park over in Quantico Town.

This is Ethan on his 15th birthday.  Wow, 15!

Also Ethan got straight A's through his entire freshman year!

And just so you don't think I've lost touch with nature, this is a turtle that Dave and I found at the bottom of our cement steps down to the basement. I saved him and put him in the green space in the back yard.

This is a sneak peak of a new project.
This block is 25"x25". It's big. Yes I know that's unusual for me. There will be 7 of these blocks to make the whole quilt.

I am still waiting for pictures of Melanie's wedding to post about that. And also will post soon about trip to Illinios.


 

1 comment:

  1. It wasn't the links. It was my computer. Fixed it and I was able to watch the videos. They seem to be really good... just wish I could hear the singing more.

    ReplyDelete