Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Ethan funny

A couple of weeks ago I went to the commissary. When Ethan came home he asked if I had gotten tuna fish.  I said I didn't realize we where out and I'd get some the next time I went to the store. Well every day for the next week he would come home and ask if  I got tuna fish. I usually only go to the store once a week so I kept saying no. I finally went and got tuna fish. I put everything away so that Ethan wouldn't know I went to the store. Then I put eight cans of tuna fish under his pillow with a fish shaped note telling him that I love him. He has the same cute smile that Dave has when he is trying not to smile. Well he is over at Rachelle's while we are in Washington. I asked Rachelle to put some tuna fish under his pillow with a note that said I still love him. She said he came and said, " well played".


1 comment: