Thursday, August 16, 2012

What have we been up to?



This is what Dave has been doing.  2 ceiling fans and 2 window blinds.  I just walk around trying to find a place for everything. I did sew some things last week, but no pictures. And I had to give the walking foot back to Vivian that she was so kind to let me borrow for the last two years! So I need to save up and buy myself one if I'm ever going to put a quilt together again.


This is Tyler's baby quilt that I never blogged about. I got the kit from Chris's shop before I went to Sequim last summer. And I sewed it after everyone else left. I was hoping to get it done there but we were having to much fun.



1 comment:

  1. CUTE quilt!! I love the colors and the little bugs:) I hope you're having fun putting your house together!!:)

    ReplyDelete