Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sneak peak

This is another ongoing project. It is a scrappy around the world quilt. I thought it would use a lot of my scraps up, but they seem to multiply. (And it doesn't help that you go to a quilt show and fill a quart size Ziploc with someone else's scraps for a dollar.) Sometimes you get tired of seeing your own scraps! I will be working on this in between other projects.

And here is a sneak peak of Melanie and Jared's quilt.

I've got everything cut out. One 12 1/2 inch block has 53 pieces. That is not exactly what it will look like because I have 4 different blue fabrics that will interlock. I have 6 blocks done so far. I can tell you that I am liking this one.

Enjoy your day! BTW Spring was short lived. It is 85 today.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, 85??!!! LUCKY!! I'd love some warm weather without the WIND!!

    LOVE Mel's quilt. The fabric looks so pretty! :) Can't wait to see the finished project! And the scrappy around the world quilt is lookin' good:) I'm sure I would be a sucker for a bag of scraps at a $1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am really liking that scarppy quilt! Totally eye catching! Feel free to send any scraps you are sick of my way :)

    ReplyDelete